Anger, hurt, pain can become comfortable let go cultivate optimism and make room for positive emotions. I have been watching a show called six feet under about greif and loss and working at a funeral home dealing with the unepected and difficult things in life and I can see how we can hold on to pain and it can prevent us from moving on. Life goes on, life is short, pain can be like a excuse to not move forward.
I was also watching this video where it talks about I am the source of my pain my interpretation of things. Blame others and wanting them to change erodes relationships and we get stuck waiting for something external to change not realizing we can make a shift and create change.
Make time to dance dancing is one of those things that we do as humans to have fun and express our joy and excitement.
I love this picture. I had fun yesterday at this event. A guy from our dance say he noticed the swing dancers where having the most fun out of everyone there hahah. I have happy to be part of it. One of the woman there had such enthuiasm people love to be around her as it’s contagious. I want that for myself too to be the kind of person who focuses on the good times and shares positive things with others and mostly where others and myself feel good in my presence. I can forgive and let my emotions flow out so they do not stay stuck I can set them free. Acting from my heart rather then my wounds. I love to let go and just feel the music to just dance how I want too and that is what I did to a song I liked and my partner at the time laughed and was like way to go ahha and was enjoying himself to see me have fun.
yoga is an activity where I spend quality time doing a hobby with myself like a date night with me looking forward to go to class soon.
10 COMMANDMENTS OF SELF-LOVE
1. I shall lovingly accept myself as I am right now.
2. I shall appreciate all the beauty that makes me who I am.
3. I shall regularly give thanks for all of my blessings.
4. I shall trust in my ability to take care of myself.
5. I shall not criticize myself.
6. I shall not criticize others.
7. I shall forgive myself when I make a mistake.
8. I shall be kind to others, without sacrificing my own needs.
9. I shall take responsibility for my life.
10. I shall love myself to the best of my ability.