Questions that will depend connection
1. What’s something you’re glad you’ll never have to do again?
Live with a bunch of random 19 year olds on that apartment on regent
2. What’s one thing you always procrastinate on?
looking for a better job
3. What would you do with your life if you were suddenly awarded a billion dollars?
see a financial planner, quit my job, travel, go to art school, yoga retreat, 10 day silent mediation, get a training, create a social innovation project
4. What should a healthy relationship provide for the people in it?
well it should be fun, easy to talk and listen, excitement, sex, love, intimacy, dates shared experiences together, growth, a sense of belonging, companionship, cuddling, encouragement, partnership, goals. devotion, loyalty, faithfulness, effort, commitment, flirting, playfulness, confidant, confidence
5. Do you believe everything happens for a reason, or do we just find reasons after things happen?
I think both, I mean I feel like there is a lesson in everything if you look for it.
6. Is there anything you consider absolutely unforgivable?
Probably not I mean I haven’t come accross it yet. I think there are things we should not do and that we are human and screw up. Sometimes we slip up and never do it again and sometimes we keep slipping up and have a hard time to change. Boundaries are important I can choosse to forgive someone and not have them in my life or reduce our interactions. I think my forgiveness muscle is strong.
7. If you woke up tomorrow with no fear, what would you do first?
quit my job
8. In your life, what has been the biggest blessing in disguise?
thatès tough well a quick answer is my visual impairement, it enabled me to go to university at a low cost, to go to interesting conferences and leadership retreats, to work where I am working, to connect with people on a deeper level with some understanding. I dont know if there might be something else here. Like getting infatuated with someone and feeling depressed lead me to strive to develop myself to learn to relax and take care of myself. I don’t think I would have seeked out yoga, mediation books ect if I wasn’t in pain
9. If you could pick one year of your life to do-over, which would it be and why?
wow, well there is that whole theory of i wouldn’t want to change anything because it would change everything.
Sometimes i would like to go back to younger days with the wisdom I have now.Do really try, to relax in my confidence to do well to not be so ashamed of myself and just put myself out there. To play sports and just join the teams.
Part of me wants to just relive the happiness time in my life and see if I could let it last
Part of me wants to go back to when I lost 65 pounds and tell myself not to slip back and act more confidently. I guess I had to experience it to understand it.
pat of me wants to go back when i wasn’t working to just go volunteer abroad thats what i would choose i think most likely
I thought about starting my job again way more confidently see if my boss would have a different perception of me but ya no i don’ t want to relived that blerk,
I think my best days lay ahead I mean I am assuming in these cases that I would have knowledge I didn’t have to do it over, what if I didn’t blah never mind ahha
10. What is one behavior that you never tolerate?
I want to say abuse and taking advantage of people but I have put up with things that I don’t like lying, bullshit, mistrust, disresepect, name calling, arogence, controlling, manipulation before. It’s easy to say i wouldn’t tolerate physical violence but it someone overpowers me there isn’t much I can do. Obviously if I make it out of there ya do what is with in my power to never see them again.
11. Does spending time with other people energize you or drain you?
Depends who it is and what’s the context of the interaction
12. If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?
yes you can
Relax into queen
relax lead queen
fuck them go
love yourself now
goal love yourself
you got this
13. What is the one thing that makes you feel alive?
14. What would your perfect day look like?
Being taken out on an adventure somewhere new to do activities togetehr
15. Is social media bringing us closer or making everyone more isolated and alone?
16. Do you usually follow your head or your heart when making decisions?
17. When is the last time you cried?
18. What is your all time favorite book?
i have lots
19. What is something that never ends well?
I can read the future, nothing really coming to mind,
20. What’s the best way to end a long day?
Rest be still let your feelings out
wash up pamper
netflix and chill
Well that was fun, learned some things about myself just now I had posted these questions a while back. I was rereading my blog today and figured oh well I can answered these now. It felt so good to review my progress yesterday.
I got out my food scale today I bought it a while back but have not really used it. This week I have been taking negative things and transforming them into positives. My boss told me this week the numbers don’t give false information. That stuck in my head. And it’s the numbers that I have been tracking that has given me such a motivational boost. All the weights at the gym are labelled. And I just take a few minutes and write them down and do my set. Well I finally emailed the free health coach my friend recommended to clear up some confusion I have around that.
Since I cook a lot of my food. I have been guessing how many calories are what I am eating even though I use cups and other measuring tools the food scale would make it all that much more accurate. I have the tool at my disposal use it. Try it and give it all you got you will see results. I was watching the movie Election this week where the main character is driven to achieve I like people like this. I have that in me as well might as well draw that quality out since I like it so much. No sense admiring strangers when I could give myself attention and admire myself.
I figure I should do fill out this goal sheet I have been procrastinating on as well